Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A New Wild West Blog




I was glad to note that one of my fellow gamers in the OKC Metro area has a new Wild West gaming blog up and going.

 Brent has a few good posts up already and showcases some of his homemade Western paper miniatures and scenery which are certainly commercial quality.

Brent joined our players for a few very memorable fantasy gaming sessions in a home brew setting I used to host. He is a highly entertaining and innovative player and has some great accents. More recently he began a Boot Hill campaign in a neighboring city which, alas, either work schedules, limited gas funds, or my other games have left me out of attending yet. But I'll bet he's one of the best GM's around.

Check out his blog and his artwork and please encourage him to keep blogging!

Wild West RPGS

1 comment:

  1. Wow,thanks a lot for the confidence. I really appreciate it. I'll try to maintain mine if I can come up with stuff to write.

    ReplyDelete